Dearest friends, donors, and supporters,
Our maxim here at House of Hope is structure, safety, and love. House of Hope’s duty is to protect our clients, their families, and our employees from contracting the COVID-19 virus. House of Hope will continue to monitor this situation one day at a time as the World Health Organization has declared this a pandemic. We will follow Governor Newsom public health directives.
We at House of Hope Foundation continue to update our protocols and prevention measures.
The following procedures have been implemented:
- Educated staff and our patients on COVID-19 and prevention measures.
- Provided more effective hand washing techniques at all facilities, including sober living homes.
- Increased disinfection and cleaning protocols at all facilities, including sober living homes.
- Closed our programs to the public, only staff permitted at this time.
- Canceled all outside recovery meetings for in-patient clients.
- Put protocol in place for the possibility of sick clients or staff and educate the staff on warning signs of COVID-19.
- Screening of new admits for COVID-19 before admission into our facilities.
- Asked staff not to travel unless it is an absolute emergency and, if so, to notify the supervisor ahead of time.
- Canceled all outside appointments for clients unless medically necessary.
House of Hope will provide structure, safety, love, and security to all of our patients and our staff. Thank you for your continued support. Please stay safe and take care.